2019 Nutrition Challenge
2019 Nutrition Challenge
KICKOFF NUTRITION SEMINAR: SATURDAY, JANUARY 12TH, 2019 @ 11:30AM
PROGRAM LAUNCH DATE: MONDAY, JANUARY 14TH, 2019
CHALLENGE IS OPEN TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
NUTRITION CHALLENGE LIMITED TO 50 PEOPLE!
$139.00 PER PERSON
START WORKING TOWARDS YOUR RESULTS NOW & RESET YOUR LIFESTYLE!
You've lit the match, you've ignited your fire, now it's time to take your nutrition and wellness goals to the next level!
The PCCF Nutrition Challenge is a great way to start your 2019 right and feel amazing by Valentines Day!
This 28 Day challenge is designed to encourage you to commit to consistency in your habits and healthy nutrition while prioritizing self-care both in and outside of the gym, with a BIG focus will be on mindset and finding YOUR daily ritual that gets you started on the right foot the minute your feet hit floor.
Your Nutrition Challenge Coach will be sharing all the ways that they set up their day for success. You will receive detailed, step by step ideas on how to really truly make these 28 days be different than anything you've done before. You will find the top 3 practices that work best for your personality/lifestyle. This is actually the missing component in almost every "nutrition challenge" in our opinion. Yeah, it's about the food but it sure doesn't start with food... it starts with the right mindset. This is not a one size fits all type of challenge. You're going to learn what is going to be the right daily practice for you.
We level things up by adding fun "extras" to challenge you to do hard things and nudge you juuuust outside of your comfort zone. The secret sauce? Accountability to your coaches and community, AND the incentive of some sweet prizes!
- Begins January 14, 2019
- Coached by Nicole Johnson
- Optional: Initial Biometric Testing: Weight, BMI, Body Fat, and Measurements
- “Kickoff” Nutrition Seminar on Saturday, January 12th at 11:30am. Can’t make the Kickoff? That's Ok, we will be recording it for you.
- Nutrition Handbook
- Sample Meal Plan with Grocery List/Meal Prep Ideas and Tons of Awesome Recipes!
- FREE 3-Compartment Container
- Weekly Challenges and Prizes
- Weekly Email Check-ins
- Weekly in-person accountability group meetings on Thursdays at 6:00pm
- Optional: Final Weigh-in and Measurements with Picture
- Your challenges will include consistency practices like attending PCCF classes, healthy sleep patterns and nutritional habits - as well as additional fun stuff to take your fitness, nutrition, and self-care to the next level.
Ready to RESET? Register for our challenge today!